Welcome to our NEW registration site
**If this is the first time you are accessing this site, you have to create a new login.
How to Register
- Select “Login” and complete all fields on the account information page for the member (parent)
- Select “Add Participant” and complete all fields to add any children that will be registered in a program
- Once all participants have been added, click on “Registration”
Register for a program or class
- Click on "Register for a program" and select your program. You will then need to select the appropriate participant (if registering more than one person).
- If you are registering for more programs, select “Register for More Programs” or if you are finished registering, select “Confirm & Register”.
Skate Canada Membership Fee
- All particpants must be a registered Skate Canada member and must pay the annual membership fee. The membership fee will automatically be added to your invoice when registering for a program in the skating season (September 1 - August 31). Existing Skate Canada members must add their Skate Canada membership number to their skater profile before registering.
Complete your purchase
- Agree to policies
- Make payment with your credit card